Friday, December 12, 2003
Dont worry I am fine...
Hum.. yeah so my last post seem to have caused quite a stir. Dont worry guys, I am not going to do anything stupid. I am good.. hahaha Just that all this damn stress is finally getting to me. I dont understand I have survived Comp Eng so far, what the hell could be so hard? bah... let it be. ALso, I will like to thank you guys who have tried to help me, like I said before certain things need to be waited out, like a storm. But it is always comforting to know there are people I can fall back on. Thank you guys.
Music: good Work:bad
I finally figured out what S.E.S stands for. It stands for Sea Eugene Shoo, the three singers of the group. They look uber cute on that new album of theirs "Friend". Funny tho, how when you pop the cd in the pc, it autoinstalls without asking you anything... o.O are they suppose to do that?
So I got some new music today and spent half the morning listening to it and daydreaming about it, maybe I should do some work... hum yeah theat might decrease my stress level. When I think of all the work yet to do stress-O-meter rising... listen to music.. stress level lowering.. hahahaha..
What to do today
- Do some actual work
- Impress boss
- Avoid cursing
- Stop feeling sorry about self
- Enjoy life
Current mood: Bubble-gum pop
