Saturday, November 22, 2003
RAH!!!
I am getting uber stressed and pissed. At what? If I only knew, my life will be a lot simpler.
When I am blue, angry, I think I tend to be implosive. Meaning, that I hid everything, I just have a constant frown on my face and dont say anything. I really appreciate my friends trying to help me. But some things just can't be helped. Need to wait it out... like a storm.
Anger,sadness these things are caused usually by the stupidest of reasons. At the momment we have them though, we feel justified and rightous. However, if we come back to it in a few days, we think it was just a shit load of crap. yes. So I think I should just "chillax".
New word of the Day
According to Richard Cao's Dictionary of slangs and expressions: Chillax (ch[i^]lax) , v. To chill and relax; to cool one's head.
Yes, so still battling some demons now. Hopefully it will be all over soon.
