Musings of a MICE
Wednesday, October 29, 2003
 
So I went to Amiga Sushi in First Markham Place for supper today, and ordered their Kalbi. I was like wow 15 bucks for Kalbi, but it only costs 9 bucks at lunch. Then, I said what the hell... I am hungry, so I ordered it anyways. Turns out that the supper includes miso soup (or as Dan likes to call it dirt soup), soba(you know those thin noodles that you slurp?), green salad with japanese dressing (sour but yummy), baked or fried fish (not sure what kindda fish, but it was good), and the kalbi plate was huge. Anyways, the meal was worth it. Hehehe.. I also got free kimchi, since the waitress thought Rich and I were korean. Well, she thought so, until she asked us. Maybe it is due to rich, since he has this weird ass dyed hair funky hair cut. :P Anyways, what matters is that I got to eat kimchi again. It was alittle bit too liquidy...but hey it was good. What I like about that food place, is that at the end of the meal, they give you this tiny "yogourt" drink that is soooo good.. ah! i am so content now ^___________________^ Maybe they drug the food or something..hahahahaha

and yeah, guess where i am? at work again.. gah.... dammit... i have no life or something... oh well, back to work!
need to work harder so i can make up for that damn nap i took involuntary.

My boss had a talk with me today, and joked about falling asleep at work. At least I hope he was joking >.<



<< Home

Powered by Blogger