Monday, July 28, 2003
Life sucks!
I am becoming and old fat fart!
shit.
My friend from Montreal sent me these shirts we got from work American Apparel. They are really nice shirts, only problem they are design to fit "fit" people, ie not me. I thought they were okay until i ate lunch and my little potbelly came out....ewwww... fat tsu.....ewwwww.... need to go work out
went working out with trinh today, quite enjoyable but my abs are killing me now... ow...
i wanna eat pie.. but if i do then all the work i did will go to waste. shit
crap quiz tomorrow and didn't study yet
man. life sucks hard!
actually uni life sucks! the day itself was pretty nice. sunny and beautiful.
I will like to thank God for today again, for the food He gave me, for keeping my family and me, happy, healthy and safe. Thank you. I hope tomorrow will be a wonderful day again.
