Tuesday, July 01, 2003
I hate myself!
Wasted a whole long weekend doing jack shit.
I got so little dicipline and self control!!! I need to get better at this.
CRAP!
Saturday, Went to Toronto to look for housing with Bobo, I was truly temtped to take a really nice appartment, with indoor pool, gym and parking for 550$. But on second thought, Bobo convinced me not to, since the whole thing will not be truly "legal", I decided to settle for this room at a Townhouse. Not bad, little smaller, less privacy, but hey I will be saving 190$/month.
Sunday, watched "Finding Nemo". I was like "Wooo" and my pals were like "Waaaaa" and I was like "Woah" and then they were like "yeah dude" and I was like "Totally".
Monday, what did I do on Monday? I think I spent a lot of time playing CS. I watched Canadian Idol 2nd episode.(Top 30) Damn man, I wanted to hear Mikey sing again. Mike Bustos that is, he is Lawrence's friend and he is one of the main participants at the show, and of course I was rooting for him. Darn, I didn't get to hear much of him tho, that sucked. :|
Today I wasted the whole day trying to get WC3 to work. Dammint something is wrong. :(
Yes on other notes, HAPPY CANADA DAY! I think I will go watch the fireworks tonight! Woooohooo more wasted time.
Life is indeed sucky!
I hate myself!
