I am suffering from brain lag.
I have a mental block, a writer’s block. I am required to write this report to my boss. I know the report is due by the end of this month, yet my brain still refuses to cooperate. I guess that the fact that the report needs to be technical and objective is impending my pen to flow, or rather my keyboard to type. Anyways, I am screwed, unless I am able to jump start my brain and write a twenty-page report in two weeks. That doesn’t sound too bad now, does it?
Went snowboarding again on JP at Vermont. This time I went on the blue trails and did pretty well, when I got back to the green trails I was on last time, I was stunned. The green trails were so flat; I was surprised that I was actually riding these flat lands just two or three weeks ago. Anyways, my friend Nick tried to do some grabs at the snow park, but due to the shitty quality of the park, which did not work so well. I also met Elie’s identical twin sister. There is quite a funny anecdote on the way I met Elie’s sister. I was sitting there in the bus, when I see Elie’s sister walk by. I thought it was Elie so I waved at her and said hi, she just looked at me and walked past me. At that point I was feeling quite miffed out, when then behind the girl who I thought was Elie walks the real Elie and I was quite surprised. Later on, I found out that they were twin sisters, hehe, yeah, I am THAT stupid. Anyways, people asked me if I have trouble differentiating between them now, and I say no. Elie has a tongue pierce and her sister a nose pierce, simple, no?
I also met Stephan a francophone rider from Calgary I believe, real cool dude. Another thing I will like to note, is when I reached the peak of the mountain I was awed by the view, except for a few building in the distant horizon, the landscape was untouched. I was deeply moved and wanted to stay there and look around, but Alain was impatient and we had to go riding. But, that view reinforced the belief that God exists, for only He can create such beauty.
