Musings of a MICE
Monday, February 03, 2003
 


Went snowboarding this weekend at Mont Blanc.


One word." Owww..."The board I bought was too long and I had trouble controlling it, also the boots were a tad uncomfortable. Goes to show, what cheap equipment gives you. Actually, I am just whining. I am sure, once I get use to the board, I will be fine.



Found out that my mobo died on me. Rest In Peace. Now, I have to shell out 125$ to get a replacement. Interestingly enough, when I bought that mobo 2 years ago, it only cost me 75$. First time I ever heard of a computer gaining value over time. =P


Another year, another week, another day, another pay. Chinese New Year came and went this year, without me noticing, maybe because my parents weren't here with me and I did not get any "red envelopes". Damn... one of the downsides of getting old, other than the wrinkles, the decreasing eyesight, the loss of bladder control, is that you don't get "red envelopes" anymore. heh.





<< Home

Powered by Blogger