Musings of a MICE
Thursday, February 06, 2003
 

I need sleep.


Man, I feel so tired that I don’t feel like going to work or doing anything. I guess it is mainly to the fact that I go to bed early everyday and only get around six hours of sleep. Well, I know that for some people six hours is a lot, but I am more like a nine hours and a half sleep person. I like to sleep, dammit.


Tried to find my ping-pong racket, never got around it, which kind of sucks, since at work we have two ping-pong tables to play with, but no rackets, or balls for that matter. Bah, it is not like I have any time to play ping-pong anyways.


Praying. I do that, surprised?


I am currently trying to get a hold on a hardcopy Bible, so that I may read it from beginning to end, then I guess I will better understand my Christian and Catholic friends. Also, I guess, it is out of curiosity, since I have never been sure how to relate to God. By God, I mean Him who watches over us, and protects us from harm, He who helps through times of hardship and struggle. I always knew in my heart that there is a supreme being out there; I sometimes feel it, when I utter a silent prayer to Him. The problem is however, I have never been able to relate Him to any religion, and maybe because I don’t know any well enough I guess. Which led me to try to acquire a Bible and read it, hopefully I will find my answers. I guess that is enough religious rambling for me for a month. I won’t bore you anymore with it. If interested, here is the online version of the Bible


Now, if I could only get up to get to work.





<< Home

Powered by Blogger