I am pissed
Actually, I am just hurt and feeling rather dizzy. Not sure I should be wasting precious sleep time here typing away at a blog that probably no one will ever read. But, I guess it helps to vent out the frustration, anxiety and anger. Also, allows me to read this entry years later, and I will probably be laughing at the pitifull worries I have. Today, ladies and gentelmen, I will have a lenghty bitching session. So, if you are not interested, avert your eyes and skip to another section, you have been warned.
About Computers
Yesterday, after work, I got my computer back, or rather got my computer with a new motherboard, and it cost me the expected 150$. However, I had the unpleasant discovery that my cd-rw drive, hard disk and floopy drive were also fried, isn't life great? Well, funny thing though, I took the floopy drive from my old 486 and installed it on the new one and it work perfectly.. Woot for all technology. I found out also that I can replace my hard disc, but there is all this hassle about packaging it right, or they will not consider it for repairs.
Stupid Stupid
Bought a pair of snow pants today for 150$, yes, I know, I should not be spending any more money, but accornding to Alain, it was cheap and of good quality. Turns out when we got home and looked for it, it was a tad bit different.
Ok I am tired now, night
