I am a PHP guru now.
Finally decided to give PHP a try, today. One of the cool ideas I had was to randomly generate the side picture in the main index page. So, I used PHP. Granted, I looked up the function rand in the web. But overall, I am pretty proud of myself. Hopefully, later on, I will learn enough PHP to write my own blogger, thus avoiding the inconvenience of having to logon to Blogger every time I need to write something. Bah, that day will come.
Interesting snippets that I have found out yesterday are:
Mini Wiki site from Tamas's website. I am not entirely sure what it is, but it looks pretty cool. I wish to look further into it.
Serial reading list from Daniel's site. The idea he has is quite nice. I think that I might start something like that. Just like me, eh? I am a lemming following the lemming ahead of me, no idea what to do and no imagination of me own. Doh.
