Musings of a MICE
Tuesday, February 25, 2003
 

Hum. What day is it again?


Having been myself for the last couple of days now. I have been busy trying to do everything and nothing at the same time. Lets see what has happened in the few last week.


Watched Commando, Daredevil, Asterix & Obelix contre Ceasar, and Cheaters in no particular order.
Daredevil was better than I expected from the previews, anyways way better than Spiderman. Commando was bloody and hilarious, seeing Arnold trying to act is just too funny. Asterix & Obelix was disappointing, although, Ceasar was very well portrayed, the movie was too “fake” to generate interest, apparently the second Asterix & Obelix is a lot better. Cheaters is a network television movie about how a bunch of kids and a teacher cheat in order to get first place at a Knowledge Olympiad thingy. Not so good.


Learning XML, XSLT and TCP/IP at work. Surprisingly fun.


I got addicted to an online version of the tamagochi, called AAA, a cute game, where you take care of a little Alien and you train him to become the most powerful, wealthiest alien of the universe. The game is free, but you can always subscribe to get extra things. Seems that most of the good online games are asking their players to subscribe. I guess once people get hooked on, they can’t stop, and the developpers make money.


“The first one is always free”, says the pusher






<< Home

Powered by Blogger