Bah~
I feel miserable. I think I caught a cold or the flue. Whatever it is, my nose is blocked and my eyes are hurting, I feel like there are small men drilling holes in my temples. The Advil I ate helped, but make me want to crawl into a warm mountain of blankets and sleep in there till oblivion. I am debating whether I should go to class tonight or not.
The weekend was interesting.
Power cut in my neighborhood, forced me to stay in the darkness and cold for the whole weekend. I think that is one of the reason I got this cold of mine. Also, the fact that I went snowboarding on Saturday, after only sleeping 2 hours in my sister’s cold bed did not help. Before there is any misunderstanding, my sister kicked me out of my room and my bed and claimed it for herself during the blackout. Since, I have the smallest room in the house, I had the coziest and warmest room. So, basically I had to sleep in her room or in the living room, and since both rooms are quite big, it was quite cold. I was wearing my snowboarding gear, minus the windbreaker and I was still freezing my ass off. Needless to say, I did not sleep well. Anyways, highlights for my snowboarding trip include “riding” a black diamond slope, finding out that not all girls like guys paying for their meals, snowboarding at –30 degrees going downhill at top speed tends to freeze your face, a frozen face hurts, your face defrosting indoors hurts even more.
I had hoped when I got back from my snowboarding trip that the power would have come back. Surprise, it didn’t. So basically, I was cold and miserable again. When the power finally did come back, I discovered two interesting things: toilet bowl froze, and my newly fixed computer was dead. Life is wonderful isn’t it?
